Conversion from decimal numeral system
This calculator converts given decimal value to other positional numeral system
This calculator can convert decimal numbers to uncommon positional numeral systems, for example, with the base of 3, 5, 7, 12.
To get a result, you should enter a decimal number and target numeral system base, i.e., 16.
For systems with a base greater than 10, I traditionally use English alphabet letters for denoting digits. Thus, 10 = A, 11 = B, 12 = C, and so on.
URL copiado para a área de transferência
- • Conversion between imperial and metric units of area
- • Cartesian and polar two-dimensional coordinate systems
- • Converting degrees to radians and vice versa
- • Imperial to Metric and Metric to Imperial measures of length converter
- • Solution of nonhomogeneous system of linear equations using matrix inverse
PLANETCALC, Conversion from decimal numeral system